Cider Direct is a trading portal for Superior Creative Services Ltd, a company registered in England under company number 1248213 with registered address at Superior Creative Services Ltd, Leytonstone House, Leytonstone, London, E11 1GA. Our VAT number is GB 140 3488 87.
To contact us, please e-mail us through our ‘Contact Us’ page on the website.
1.1. Who we are. Cider Direct is a trading portal for Superior Creative Services Ltd, a company registered in England under company number 1248213 with registered address at Superior Creative Services Ltd, Leytonstone House, Leytonstone, London, E11 1GA.
Our VAT number is GB 140 3488 87. To contact us, please e-mail us through our ‘Contact Us’ page on the website. This Website is operated by The Promotion Warehouse Ltd. Company no. 09587713. VAT no. 212 6517 37.
2. PAYMENT TERMS
Payment shall be made in full with 14 days of invoice date.
2.2 NON ACCOUNT
Payment is required at the time of ordering online, No printing will commence until payment is made in full.
Any discounts are offered on the strict understanding that accounts are paid by the due date. We reserve the right to invoice any such discounts to accounts which become overdue.
All printed and non-printed items are subject to VAT.
3. OVERDUE ACCOUNTS
3.1 No goods will be delivered on accounts which remain unpaid 14 days after payment is due. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts, at the rate of 5% above the Barclays Bank Plc base rate from time to time from the date the account became due until payment is received. This does not prevent us from pursuing payment of overdue accounts at any time after payment becomes due and shall be in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights we may have against you.
3.2 We reserve the right to charge you for any legal or collection charges where it is necessary to obtain payment from you of an overdue account through a third party or Court proceedings.
4. PASSING OF TITLE AND RISK
4.1 The risk in the goods shall pass to you on delivery.
4.2 All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full.
4.3 Until such time as payment is made you shall retain such goods separately from other goods and clearly mark them in such a way that they can be readily identified as being our property and any payment received by you for any sale of such goods must be held in a separate account in trust for us. In the event of non-payment for such goods we will, without loss of any rights or remedy, remove from your possession those goods belonging to us in accordance with these conditions and we shall be entitled to enter upon the property where the goods are stored to repossess and remove the same. You hereby grant us an irrevocable licence to enter your premises for the said purposes.
We reserve the right to alter any details of products advertised without notice and while every effort is made to describe goods accurately in the advertisement no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-scription and any resulting loss.
6. QUOTATIONS AND CONTRACTS
Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changes in the law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs and excise duties or otherwise. The prices are based on today¹s current costs of production and in the event of any increase in wages or costs of materials to us occurring after the confirmation of accepted contract, we shall be entitled to charge such increases to you.
Where applicable all prices quoted are subject to VAT at the current rate.
8.1 Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery.
8.2 Superior Creative Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for deliveries being missed due to non payment. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that full payment is made before delivery can take place.
8.3 Superior Creative Services Ltd cannot be held responsible for any customs and excise charges that may occur from the import or export of your goods.
8.4 All items are sent using UKMail and will require a signature on arrival.
9. QUANTITY VARIATION
We shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 5% plus or minus of the quantity of printed goods ordered and you will be charged at the contract rate for the quantity delivered.
10.1 Claims arising from damages, delay or partial loss in transit must be made in writing to us, so as to reach us within 5 days of delivery.
10.2 All claims with regard to the quality or quantity of the goods shall be made in writing to us so as to reach us within 5 working days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity within the terms of the contract.
10.3 You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted on the delivery note at time of delivery.
10.4 Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made in writing so as to reach us within 4 days from receipt of our invoice.
10.5. Superior Creative Services Ltd requires any printing to be returned in full before agreeing to reprint. If Superior Creative Services Ltd deem the printing to be of sufficient quality, and within tolerance we reserve the right to return the goods and refuse a reprint or refund.
11.1 Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods.
11.2 We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedure set out in clause 10.
11.3 We are not liable for any financial loss incurred by you, including but not limited to expences incurred by you, interest payments & loss of earnings or similar gains you would have received on monies paid to us in lieu of any unfulfilled order.
11.4 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the rights of a consumer.
12.1 We Reserve the right to rectify defective work by reprinting and shall not be liable to refund.
12.2 Superior Creative Services Ltd will credit your account if we deem a refund should be made
12.3 If we offer to replace you must accept such an offer unless you can show clear cause for refusing to do so.
12.4 If you do opt to have work re-done by a third party without reference to us you automatically revoke your right to any remedy from us.
12.5 All defective work must be returned to us before replacement, if the subject work is not available we will assume that it has been accepted and no replacement will be provided.
12.6 Refunds will take 3 to 4 working days to complete once Superior Creative Services Ltd has agreed to refund. This cannot be completed any faster.
12.7 CANCELLATION CHARGES Any costs incurred for work already carried out up to the date of written cancellation will also be charged for and deducted before any refunds are made. If the order has not yet been paid for then an invoice will be raised for the amount concerned and sent to the responcible party.
These will be submitted on approval and will be charged if not returned in good condition withing 14 days. Accounts at any time after payment becomes due and shall be in addition
14. QUANTITY CHANGES TO ORDERS
Any changes in quantity ordered must be made in writing to us prior to commencement of processing. Any increases in the order must be regarded as a separate contract unless written notification is received before work commences on the original order.
15. ARTWORK AND PRINTING
15.1 All artwork is printed using CMYK unless otherwise requested by the customer. Such a request may incur an additional fee.
15.2 All design charges must be paid upfront.
15.3 Once your design project is initiated and any preliminary artwork has been created by Superior Creative Services Ltd, all retainer payments made by you become non-refundable.
15.4 Once you have placed your order, you have 1 hour to make changes to the artwork you have supplied, after this time you will become liable to charges if you need to amend or supply new artwork.
15.5 We only quote for one design per kind, any additional are chargable.
16.1 If we have not been given printing approval after 14 days a 5% charge of the total value of the original order will be made plus a £10.00 administration fee.
16.2 Please note that the colour of the printed item will be affected by the type of material chosen for the artwork to be printed on, as well as any applied Lamination or Varnish.
16.3 Please read thoroughly as all proofs, once passed, are deemed correct and ready to go to print, and the responsibility passes to the customer.
You will need to view all PDF proofs at 100% to see the exact size of your product when printed.
We will not be held responsible for any mistakes, viewing, spelling, punctuation, contact details or layout. We will not commence print until we have received a copy of the final proof with a written confirmation to go to print either by email, fax or post.
16.4 Proofs are NOT supplied as standard. Proofs must be requested by the person ordering at the time of ordering in writing, verbal confirmation will not be accepted.
17. ON HOLD
17.1 If we have not been notified after 14 days a 5% charge of the total value of the original order will be made plus a £10.00 administration fee.
17.2 We reserve the right to throw away your job after 28 days of ordering. Please note you will still be liable to pay the full charge of the total value unless the job is cancelled within the 28 days to which the cancellation charges will apply.
18. FORCE MAJEURE
We will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising from any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
The contract between ourselves the Company and the Customer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
22. Accessibility. We are committed to making the Website fully accessible. Using the guidelines set out by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) we aim to have our Website conform to a WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) rating of 'A'. CSS & HTML markup complies with W3C guidelines up to priority 1.
23. Intellectual Property and Use of the Website. This Website contains material which may include but not be limited to audio, graphics, sound and video recordings, charts, text, databases, information, or images of places or people and any names, copyright, registered designs, logos, trademarks and/or service marks (“Materials”) which are owned by or licensed to Cider Direct and protected by international copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree that any Materials on this Website, are owned or licensed by Cider Direct. You shall not be permitted to reproduce, modify, reverse engineer, distribute, exploit, decompile, create derivative works of (or based on) these Materials, or do any other act which is otherwise than for your own personal use in the UK or in respect of which Cider Direct has provided its express prior written consent. Cider Direct will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Any unauthorised use of these Materials may subject you to penalties or liability for damages including, without limitation, those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and passing off.
24. Changes. Although the Materials and information on the Website are based on up-to-date information, and while Cider Direct makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all content, information and Materials on this Website are correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Cider Direct makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy. If the need arises to update our Website, we may suspend access to our Website, or close it indefinitely.
25. Linking from our Website. Although this Website may be linked to other sites on the internet, Cider Direct provides such links solely for your convenience, and is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, responsibility or affiliation with the linked site or any content, information or other materials contained therein, unless specifically stated. These links will lead you to sites operated by third parties that operate under different privacy policies and we encourage you to review these privacy policies as we have no control over the information you may submit to those third parties. By entering this Website you acknowledge and agree that Cider Direct has not reviewed all sites linked to this Website and is not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages. Your linking to or viewing of any off-Website pages or other sites is at your own risk. We disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability, accessibility or validity of any content, information or other materials contained on any other site.
26. Linking to our Website. You may link to our home page only, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our Website must not be framed on any other site. You must obtain our prior written permission to link any off-homepage pages to your website and we reserve the right to refuse permission at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
28. Disclaimer. Any use and/or browsing of this Website is performed at your own risk. This Website (including, without limitation, all information, content, materials and functions made available on or through this Website) is provided to you “as is” without further representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible by law with regard to the contents of this Website, Cider Direct explicitly disclaims and makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever: (a) for the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement of any content published on or made available through this Website by any visitor to our site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents; or (b) that the server or means that you use to access the server that makes this Website available is free of viruses, bugs or other components that may infect, harm or cause damage to your computer equipment, network connections or any other property when you access, browse, download from or otherwise use this Website.
29. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to Cider Direct’s negligence, will Cider Direct, Cider Direct’s group companies or any third party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering this Website, be liable for: (a) any losses, costs or expenses of any kind (including, without limitation, legal fees, expert fees or other disbursements); or (b) any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or of any other kind or nature; whether arising out of or through your access to, the use of or browsing of this Website, or through your downloading of any materials, including, without limitation, anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction, failure or malfunction of any computer system, phone line, hardware or software programs, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections, or otherwise, even if Cider Direct has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages or the same is considered reasonably foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Cider Direct further assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any loss or corruption of data on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Website, or your downloading of any Materials from the Websites. In no event shall Cider Direct’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for access to the Website.
31. Reporting Intellectual Property. Cider Direct respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by Cider Direct to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on any portion of the Website. If you believe any materials on any part of the Website infringe a copyright, you should provide Cider Direct with written notice that at a minimum contains: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Cider Direct to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Cider Direct to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Questions, Comments or Complaints
Please note that we are not a part of Heineken, we are a third-party supplier and have no access to your Heineken account details, any account queries need to be sent to Heineken directly.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated in March 2018.
You’ll find everything you need to help grow your Cider sales.Sorry, your age does not permit you to enter at this time.